We would love to have your carpool tags ready when you come to Open House! We will, if you give us your carpool information! We just need one person from each carpool to fill out our carpool form and each parent in the carpool to fill out the “Carpool Agreement Paperwork 16.17!
Carpools mean multi-family groups. We will have a tag for just your family on Open House-no need to fill this out!
Carpool Agreement Paperwork 16.17
Please change your calendars! The board meeting scheduled for July 14th at 6pm on the Imagine campus has been changed to July 21st at 6pm on the Imagine Campus.
We wanted to share some exciting news with you! We have a way for you and your student to access books this summer using the following program. To get started on your myON account:
1. Log into www.myon.com
2. Click the Green “Log in Now” button on the upper right side
3. School Name: Start typing Invest Collegiate Imagine, and pick from the drop down
4. Username: read
5. Password: read
6. Click the green Sign In button at bottom of page and your child can start their reading
Summer Reading Book Fair!
- Help support our summer reading efforts and help us purchase books by attending our Summer Reading Book Fair! You can support us online or in-store! The in-storebook fair runs Friday 6/17 through Sunday 6/19 at the Barnes and Noble in Biltmore Park. You can shop online from ANYWHERE! The last day for online shopping is 6/24! Our book fair ID is 11874765.
- We will be at the Barnes and Noble Biltmore Park on Friday 6/17 from 4pm-6pm with copies of our summer reading lists! We will also post the lists on the website Friday.
- Want to shop online? Supporters of the Bookfair can shop through www.bn.com and are required to enter a valid Bookfair Event ID Number (our bookfair ID is 11874765) in the designated field found at the bottom of the payment page during checkout in order for their purchase to count towards the online Bookfair total. (If customers are signed in to an existing account, from the Checkout screen they should click on the Change button in the Payment section to get the full payment screen and the bookfair ID field.)
Thanks to all of the families that supported this effort. We raised over $10,840.00!
- 1st Prize – iPad Pro – Phyllis Bosomworth
- 2nd Prize – Kindle Fire – Elizabeth Goldstein
- 3rd Prize – Fitbit Flex – Phyllis Bosomworth
- 4th Prize – Local Joint Gift Card – Francis Neelan
- 5th Prize – Dynamite Coffee – Thomas Dockins
- 1st Kaegon Radford – Quadcopter (165 tickets)
- 2nd Lilliann Stockham – Fitbit Flex (121 tickets)
- 3rd Ella Barnet – Kindle Fire (100 tickets)
- Helen Coates won a Fitbit flex in our student sales raffle.
Thanks again to our sponsors!
- Blue Ridge Orthodontics
- The Local Joint
- Dynamite Roasting
Special board meeting at 7:45 pm on May 25
Conference Call Number
Agenda to follow
It is with great excitement that I share a permanent campus update. Last night at the board meeting, the permanent campus committee presented a Letter of Intent to enter into contract for a new construction 110,000 square foot facility which will include a shared-use 20,000 square foot gym and 90,000 square feet of classroom and administrative space. The board will meet again, prior to May 26th to execute the Letter of Intent once the terms are finalized.
I know that you are all anxiously awaiting the exact address and you can anticipate that announcement soon. No definite promises but we are hopeful to announce in the next month or two.
Over the last several months we have identified a developer to work with and narrowed the search from several sites down to this choice. As an organization we owe a great debt to the volunteers who have worked on this committee to get us this far.