Wednesday Late Start
This Wednesday, August 17 will be our first late start Wednesday.
- Arrival will begin at 8:55 am
- School will begin at 9:30 am
Wednesday Early Care
- Drop Off for Early Care will begin at 7:25 am and end at 8:00 am
- Please park in a designated parking space, walk your child to the art room door on the side of the building and sign your child in before leaving
- Please make sure to bring the Wednesday Early Care Enrollment Paperwork with you if you have not already submitted
We will be having our Beginner Band instrument night Tuesday August 9th from 6pm – 7:30pm in the Band Room. We would like for everyone to try to be there as close to 6 as possible as we will have representatives from Music and Arts and Tempo Music to speak with you about the rental program. We would like to cover some information about the two companies as well as this school year in a group setting, but if you have to arrive after 6 that’s perfectly fine also.
Looking forward to seeing everyone Tuesday night!
You will be able to drop off school supplies at IC Imagine this Sunday (7/31)! People will be here to accept supplies from 10 – 3 on Sunday.
If you didn’t order your supplies through SchoolKidz, you may drop off your Champion’s School Supplies at IC Imagine this week!
The times for supply drop off are as follows:
Wednesday, July 27 10am-12pm
Thursday, July 28 1-3pm
Friday, July 29 2-4pm
Sunday, July 31 – TBA
When dropping off supplies, please come to the “carpool doors” between the first and fourth grade areas. These are the double doors facing the parking lot after the little gym.
We would love to have your carpool tags ready when you come to Open House! We will, if you give us your carpool information! We just need one person from each carpool to fill out our carpool form and each parent in the carpool to fill out the “Carpool Agreement Paperwork 16.17!
Carpools mean multi-family groups. We will have a tag for just your family on Open House-no need to fill this out!
Carpool Agreement Paperwork 16.17
Please change your calendars! The board meeting scheduled for July 14th at 6pm on the Imagine campus has been changed to July 21st at 6pm on the Imagine Campus.
We wanted to share some exciting news with you! We have a way for you and your student to access books this summer using the following program. To get started on your myON account:
1. Log into www.myon.com
2. Click the Green “Log in Now” button on the upper right side
3. School Name: Start typing Invest Collegiate Imagine, and pick from the drop down
4. Username: read
5. Password: read
6. Click the green Sign In button at bottom of page and your child can start their reading