IC Imagine Charter School is seeking exemplary, professional, enthusiastic teachers, administrators and non-teaching employees who want to be a part of the IC Imagine mission (see IC Imagine Charter Application) and work in a collaborative, innovative, supportive, safe and caring environment.
We welcome your interest and application/resume even if we do not have a position available at this time that matches your specific interest. We will keep your application in an active file should a position become available.
IC Imagine Employment Benefits
- Valued as an educational leader in your classroom and a stakeholder in our school community
- Professional and collaborative working environment
- Small class sizes
- Strong teacher support through faculty instructional coaches and an established Beginning Teacher Program
- Relevant and differentiated staff development
- Modified year-round calendar
- Competitive salary-all teachers are paid above the state salary scale and local supplement
- NC State Employee Retirement Plan
- NC State Employee Health insurance at no extra cost to employee
- Supplemental insurance options available such as dental, vision, disability, life, health flexible spending and dependent care flexible spending
IC Imagine Charter School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its admissions, programs, activities or employment.
All inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org