Below are the procedures for the submission of late work and revisions.
- At minimum, grades will be entered into PowerSchool weekly so students and families are receiving timely feedback on learning progress.
- Grades for all assessments will be entered within one working week of the due date so students and families are receiving timely feedback on learning progress.
- All students have one week from the grade due date to make a first attempt at an assignment. In order to submit the assignment within that week, the student must complete the IC Imagine Late Work Submission Form.
- Any other late work will be accepted at the discretion of the faculty member.
Revisions/Reassessment to Improve Work
- All students have one week from the grade due date to make a first attempt in order to be eligible for revision.
- All students must follow the procedures put in place by each Department to submit a revision or take a new assessment.
- The final week of a quarter is a revision week. Any student wanting to “redo a grade” must be eligible (by having submitted a first attempt within the timeframe.) This is not the only time that students may revise work, but it is a dedicated time.
- Grades are verified by faculty at the end of each quarter.
- Faculty will allow students five school weeks to revise/reassess any work from the previous grading period.
- Faculty may extend the revision/reassessment period for students based on individual need and demonstration of knowledge & skill at their discretion.