The Imagine Parent Organization (IPO) exists to provide positive support and advocate for IC Imagine, its students and faculty to ensure academic success and personal growth for all students.
- Promote the education and well-being of IC Imagine students at home, in school and in the community;
- Encourage closer cooperation among and involvement from parents;
- Organize events that foster a spirit of community among parents, students and faculty;
- Coordinate volunteer needs as deemed beneficial by the IC Imagine administration, faculty and IPO;
- Facilitate communication between parents and IC Imagine for sharing ideas and information; and
- Provide a forum for discussion pertaining to IC Imagine and how IPO can be a positive force.
Parents/guardians of students currently enrolled at IC Imagine are eligible for membership.
The inaugural meeting will be held Monday, January 23, 2023 at 6 pm at the school. Meetings are on the 3rd Monday of the month at 6 pm unless otherwise noted. The February meeting will be on February 20, 2023.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, IDEAS?
Kimberly Wall, President
Kinsey Bevilaqua, Vice President
Winslow Dean, Co-Secretary/Treasurer
Kathy McElreath, Co-Secretary/Treasurer