The Imagine Parent Organization (IPO) exists to provide positive support and advocate for IC Imagine, its students and faculty to ensure academic success and personal growth for all students.
- Promote the education and well-being of IC Imagine students at home, in school and in the community;
- Encourage closer cooperation among and involvement from parents;
- Organize events that foster a spirit of community among parents, students and faculty;
- Coordinate volunteer needs as deemed beneficial by the IC Imagine administration, faculty and IPO;
- Facilitate communication between parents and IC Imagine for sharing ideas and information; and
- Provide a forum for discussion pertaining to IC Imagine and how IPO can be a positive force.
Parents/guardians of students currently enrolled at IC Imagine are eligible for membership. [JOIN HERE]
Parents/guardians are encouraged to register with Volunteer Tracker to be ready and available to volunteer when opportunities arise. [REGISTER ON VOLUNTEER TRACKER HERE]
One way to build community and develop the interaction between parents and the school is through joining a committee.
Meetings are held in the IPAC at IC Imagine. Meetings are on the 3rd Monday of the month unless otherwise noted.
Monday, March 20, 2023 from 6:00-7:00 pm
Tuesday, April 18, 2023 8:15-9:15 am
Monday, May 15, 2023 6:00-7:00 pm
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, IDEAS?
Kimberly Wall, President
Kinsey Bevilaqua, Vice President
Winslow Dean, Co-Secretary/Treasurer
Kathy McElreath, Co-Secretary/Treasurer
Laura Austin, Membership Chair