Local organizations with food programs/free meals:
- Bounty & Soul (Black Mountain, NC): Pre-Packaged food box pick-up on Tuesdays & Fridays. More Info Here
- YMCA of WNC Mobile Market – Free and Open to all, pre-packaged bag pick-up. View their current calendar here
- Family Friendly Asheville has complied a list of places where kids eat free (or cheap!) in Asheville. View that list here
- MANNA Food Finder: You can search by County or by Agency Type to find where to pick up food.
- Farmers to Families Food Box Program: Anyone can pick up a box (no qualifying). They will be distributed at Trinity Baptist Church in W. Asheville on Thursdays for the next 12 weeks. The boxes will contain dairy, veggies, meat and grains.
- Additional Food Resources are linked here
- Asheville Food Pantries
- Other Food Assistance Resources
Need Technology Support? Visit the Technology Support page.