This is the school’s program that offers extended care opportunities to IC Imagine families. When enrolling, you agree to the terms of the ASCEND User Agreement, expectations as specified in the ASCEND Family Handbooks and the rules & policies of IC Imagine.
ASCEND offers the following enrollment options:
- Full Time: provides after school care each day school is in session AND before school care on school-designated Late Start Wednesdays
- Part Time: provides after school care a maximum of 3 days per week
- Drop-In: provides after school care on an as-needed basis
- Wednesday Morning: provides before school care on school-designated Late Start Wednesdays
- 7:25 am – 9:15 am on school-designated Late Start Wednesdays only
- Students must arrive between 7:25 am – 8 am. Late arrivals will not be accepted and students will have to wait with a parent/guardian until the car line opens at 8:45 am.
- End of school day until 6 pm
Full Time: $90/week (1 child); $81/week (2+ children)
Part Time: $70/week (1 child); $63/week (2+ children)
Wednesday Morning: $9/day
prices listed are per child
Registration is a two-step process. First, families register in MSB Activities (www.msbactivites.com). Next, families will receive an email indicating the status of their registration (e.g. waitlist, approved). Families should not assume automatic enrollment and may not send their children to ASCEND until their registration has been approved.
- Go to myschoolbucks.com to create an account and add your student(s)
- Visit MSBactivities.com to log in with your MySchoolBucks username and password
- Select the care program you wish to enroll in and complete your registration
- Receive alerts when program fees are due and quickly pay online or with the MySchoolBucks mobile app
For Part Time enrollments, families must email the ASCEND Director and specify the three days they intend to use ASCEND. If an alternate day(s) is needed one week, the parent/guardian must contact the ASCEND Director AND the student’s teacher.
Once registration is approved, it is expected the registration will remain active for the current school year, terminating on the last day of school. To make any enrollment changes or cancellations, a 2-week notice is required. Parents/guardians must contact the ASCEND Director.
Families are invoiced through MySchoolBucks. The system will notify families when an invoice is posted. All invoices are due upon receipt.
Invoices for Full Time and Part Time After School Care are issued weekly, including during Fall, Winter and Spring Breaks.
Invoices for Drop-In After School Care are issued when students are signed out from ASCEND on a given date.
Invoices for Wednesday Morning Care are issued the Wednesday of care after students are dismissed to class.