The new student enrollment application for the 2019-2020 school year is now open! This application will stay open through March 31st. Any applications received during this time will be entered into the lottery which will be held on April 11th. Any applications received after March 31st will be placed on the waitlist in the order they are received. Results from the lottery will be available immediately following the lottery via your notification preference that was selected on the application.
EOY Testing Schedule
Testing at the End of the Year
In order to accommodate all of the testing that will take place at the end of the school year, we will be having early release days on the days testing is occurring in each school level. Remember that all students in grades 3-12 have mandatory state testing that they must participate in. This means that virtual students will need to come to school in-person to take their state tests.
- For Upper School students, this will begin on Wednesday 6/9. From Wednesday, June 9th - Friday, June 18, Upper School students will need to be picked up early. For the Upper School Only days (6/9-6/14) dismissal for 9-12 students will start at 11:45, and the line will open at 11:30.
- For Middle and Lower school students, this will begin on Tuesday 6/15. From Tuesday, June 15th - Friday, June 18, Middle School and Lower School students will need to be picked up early.
- On Thursday, June 17, 6th and 7th Grade students do not report to school.
For 6/15 - 6/18, when we early release in all grades K-12, we will follow these dismissal times. Please use the applicable times based on the age of your child.
- Blue/Yellow Line opens at 11:20
- Blue (Kindergarten only) students dismissed at 11:30
- Yellow (K-5) students dismissed at 11:40
- Purple (K-12) Line opens at 12:00, students dismissed at 12:10
- Green (6-12) Line opens at 12:10, students dismissed at 12:20
End of Year Testing Schedule