Ski and Snowboard Update

Thank you for being patient and understanding as we work around mother nature this month.  After a few weeks of trying to gather information and watching the weather I think sticking with Cataloochee will be our best option.  I was waiting to see how much rain we we got (to fill the reservoir) and if temps were going to drop below freezing.  Cataloochee seems confident that they will be open this weekend so I have pushed all five nights forward and hopefully we can get our skiing and snowboarding in without canceling any days (fingers crossed).
The tentative dates are:
Mon. Feb 6
Mon. Feb 13
Mon. Feb 20
Mon. Feb 27
Mon. March 6
I understand that because of the change in dates there may be scheduling conflicts and you may not be able to participate.  If this is the case please let me know ASAP and we can get a refund check made out.
Clint Jackson