Virtual Learning will begin for Students on Monday 3/23/20.
Why Virtual Learning?
- To create structure and engagement for your students throughout the closure (especially if it continues).
- To keep the IC Imagine community connected to one another.
Phases of Virtual Learning
- Phase 1: Preparation (3/16- 3/20)
- Phase 2: Setting routines and procedures (3/23- 3/27)
- Phase 3: Instruction begins virtually (if closure is extended)
- We will provide dates and calendar changes if closure is extended
What Can I Expect?
- Daily Protocols (activity and assignment expectations) shared with you (K-2) or your student (3-12) by 9am daily
- You (K-2) or your student (3-12) will complete a Google Form confirming their attendance each day as part of the daily protocol from the Collegiate Leader.
- Daily virtual office hours where your student can check in with their Collegiate Leaders, if needed. This should be scheduled ahead of time with the teacher.
- Consistent email communication with your student’s Collegiate Leaders
- We know that schedules are disrupted and different during times of school closure. Due to this, we will be providing asynchronous learning. Asynchronous learning means that everyone engages in the instruction at their own pace. Your student might be able to engage each day in the morning, the afternoon or evening– or at a different time each day. Whatever time they are able to engage is fine!
Please click here for Technology Support Information.
Please click here for Google Classroom Information.
Does your family need other support? Visit our Family Support page for resources and more information.
Want to donate to help support other families during this time? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or donate via our Families helping Families on Flipcause.