PowerSchool is the resource to access students’ grades, schedules and attendance. Below is the information needed to access PowerSchool as a parent/guardian. Please do not create another account if you already have one.
For parents needing to CREATE a NEW account:
- Be sure you have your family’s confidential ID and password
- Type https://investcollegiate.
powerschool.com/public into the address bar
- Click the “Create Account” tab.
- Click the “Create Account” button in the bottom right hand corner.
- Complete the “Parent Account Details” section. This is where you will create your user name and password. Follow the requirements for setting your password
- Use the confidential ID and password provided to you by the school to complete the “Link Students to Account” section After entering your confidential ID and password from above, you will be asked to choose the relationship to the student. In most cases, you will be entering father or mother. Please keep this information secure
- You are now ready to view the information
For parents needing to ADD a student to an EXISTING account:
- Sign into your account as normal at https://investcollegiate.
powerschool.com/public . If you have forgotten your username or password, click the “Forgot username or password?” option
- Once you’re in your account, click on “Account Preferences” at the bottom and then click on the “Students” tab
- Click on the “Add” button and fill out the requested fields using the information provided above, exactly as it is given
- Click “Okay.” You should now have access to the added student in your parent account
If you have any questions regarding the use of PowerSchool please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.