Thank you for your interest in Volunteering at Invest Collegiate Imagine! At IC Imagine, we feel that our families and community members have an important role in the education of our Champions and we welcome volunteers in our school. There are a variety of Volunteer roles available in our school, all of which depend on reliable volunteers who are held to the same standards as our paid staff members while engaging with our Champions.
For the 2016-2017 School Year, IC Imagine is excited to introduce Leveled Volunteer Opportunities. Please note that our Level II Volunteers must have a current criminal background check on file; the cost of this background check is $14, which is paid by the volunteer. Upon approval, you will receive a Secure Volunteer badge, from the background check agency, which you will wear each time you Volunteer in our school. This check is good for one calendar year.
All volunteers must submit a volunteer application for approval, as well as attend a Volunteer Training Session before they can be scheduled for any volunteer duties.
Level II Volunteers (Must have current background check, Cost: $14, to be paid by volunteer):
- Volunteer more than 1x per week
- Working closely with Champions, unsupervised
- Field Trip Chaperone / Overnight Trip Chaperone, Room Parent, Reading Groups, Tutors, Sports Coaches, Testing Proctors
Volunteer Now!! (Background Check)
Level I Volunteers (Must have application form on file, no background check is required)
- Do not Volunteer more than 1x week
- Are not unsupervised with Champions
- Can help with ICP Fundraising opportunities, take-home work for Collegiate Leaders, Lunch with your Champion
- School Beautification/ Maintenance during non-school hours.
Once we receive your volunteer application, our Volunteer Coordinator will contact you with available dates for our Volunteer Training sessions.
For more information contact Melissa Strong, Volunteer Coordinator: email@example.com