Third Grade Musical

Our third grade students will be presenting their musical program “Look to the Future” in celebration of Black History Month on Tuesday, March 7 at 6:00 PM at Bent Creek Baptist Church.  All Champions need to be at the church in their school uniforms at 5:30 PM.  Please make sure that your calendars are marked and friends and family are invited to join us!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mrs. Wellman

Science Night 2017- Help Needed!

IC Imagine’s 2nd Annual Science Night will be held May 4th from 5-7:30pm.

We would love your help with supplies needed for that night. If you are able to help donate any of the following- please sign up!

If you’d like to make a monetary donation please email Meridith Mitchell (

Please drop off all donations before Spring Break to the front desk. There will be a designated place for your items.

Would you like to be a part of Science night? Have a job in Science, Technology, Engineering, Art or Math? We would love for you to set up a station at Science Night! Email Meridith Mitchell!(

More details to come!

Adventure Club Ski and Snowboarding

Hi adventure hungry people!

It looks like we can finally get our Winter sports underway.  We will meet Monday at Cataloochee at around 5:00 p.m. the earlier the better.  We will meet in the group cabin to gear up and distribute lift tickets.  I am not sure how long it will take to get the tickets printed out and any missing paperwork signed but everyone should be on the slopes or in a lesson at 6:00.
We have not organized a pot luck yet so it is a good idea to pack some snacks or sandwiches.  Also you may want to throw a sweatsuit and dry socks in a bag for the ride home in case it gets wet out there (20% chance of rain.)
Mr. Bell has a lot of administrator duties this week and reluctantly won’t be able to join us.  If there are any adults that would be willing to hang on to a walkie talkie to help keep everyone in communication I would really appreciate the help.  I would like one in the cabin and at least one on the slopes.  Send me a message if you are willing to help out.
Tomorrow is going to be great!
Clint Jackson

Ski and Snowboard Update

Thank you for being patient and understanding as we work around mother nature this month.  After a few weeks of trying to gather information and watching the weather I think sticking with Cataloochee will be our best option.  I was waiting to see how much rain we we got (to fill the reservoir) and if temps were going to drop below freezing.  Cataloochee seems confident that they will be open this weekend so I have pushed all five nights forward and hopefully we can get our skiing and snowboarding in without canceling any days (fingers crossed).
The tentative dates are:
Mon. Feb 6
Mon. Feb 13
Mon. Feb 20
Mon. Feb 27
Mon. March 6
I understand that because of the change in dates there may be scheduling conflicts and you may not be able to participate.  If this is the case please let me know ASAP and we can get a refund check made out.
Clint Jackson

Adventure Club Winter Sports Update

We have just heard from Cataloochee that they will not be open next week due to a lack of snow. The slopes around here rely almost exclusively on making snow. I have received word that Cataloochee may have very limited snowmaking capabilities because of the lack of rain during the Fall to fill their reservoir. I am having difficulties getting confirmation regarding just how much snow making there will be when the temperatures do finally drop. We will possibly need to change locations to Wolf Laurel. Fortunately Wolf is also near by, has good trails, and very similar large group pricing.
I would like to try to gather a bit more information and make a decision to stay with Cataloochee or change to Wolf Laurel early next week. Regardless There will be no skiing or snowboarding next week. Regardless of the decision we will try to maintain the same number of nights on the slopes. Additionally although you have paid for the program through orgsonline nothing will be paid to Cataloochee until our first night on the hill. If we decide to go with Wolf Laurel we will announce any adjustments in price. If we do change locations the price adjustments will be small and in many cases the adjustments will be in your favor.
Thanks for your understanding and patience! I will get back to you very soon with a final decision. In the mean time do a snow dance!
Clinton Jackson

1.18.17-Dismissal Changes


Imagine Families,

We just want to give you a warning that traffic will be congested at the school this afternoon.  The entrance beside Ryan’s is blocked due to a grease spill.  We will have to redirect the normal flow of traffic this afternoon.  Please pay careful attention to those directing traffic and follow their directives.

Thank you in advance for your patience!