- Help support our summer reading efforts and help us purchase books by attending our Summer Reading Book Fair! You can support us online or in-store! The in-storebook fair runs Friday 6/17 through Sunday 6/19 at the Barnes and Noble in Biltmore Park. You can shop online from ANYWHERE! The last day for online shopping is 6/24! Our book fair ID is 11874765.
- We will be at the Barnes and Noble Biltmore Park on Friday 6/17 from 4pm-6pm with copies of our summer reading lists! We will also post the lists on the website Friday.
- Want to shop online? Supporters of the Bookfair can shop through www.bn.com and are required to enter a valid Bookfair Event ID Number (our bookfair ID is 11874765) in the designated field found at the bottom of the payment page during checkout in order for their purchase to count towards the online Bookfair total. (If customers are signed in to an existing account, from the Checkout screen they should click on the Change button in the Payment section to get the full payment screen and the bookfair ID field.)
Thanks to all of the families that supported this effort. We raised over $10,840.00!
- 1st Prize – iPad Pro – Phyllis Bosomworth
- 2nd Prize – Kindle Fire – Elizabeth Goldstein
- 3rd Prize – Fitbit Flex – Phyllis Bosomworth
- 4th Prize – Local Joint Gift Card – Francis Neelan
- 5th Prize – Dynamite Coffee – Thomas Dockins
- 1st Kaegon Radford – Quadcopter (165 tickets)
- 2nd Lilliann Stockham – Fitbit Flex (121 tickets)
- 3rd Ella Barnet – Kindle Fire (100 tickets)
- Helen Coates won a Fitbit flex in our student sales raffle.
- Blue Ridge Orthodontics
- The Local Joint
- Dynamite Roasting
Special board meeting at 7:45 pm on May 25
Agenda to follow
It is with great excitement that I share a permanent campus update. Last night at the board meeting, the permanent campus committee presented a Letter of Intent to enter into contract for a new construction 110,000 square foot facility which will include a shared-use 20,000 square foot gym and 90,000 square feet of classroom and administrative space. The board will meet again, prior to May 26th to execute the Letter of Intent once the terms are finalized.
I know that you are all anxiously awaiting the exact address and you can anticipate that announcement soon. No definite promises but we are hopeful to announce in the next month or two.
Over the last several months we have identified a developer to work with and narrowed the search from several sites down to this choice. As an organization we owe a great debt to the volunteers who have worked on this committee to get us this far.
School Supplies 2016 – 2017
We are excited to offer the SchoolKidz program again this year! This convenient program through Staples allows you to order your Champion’s school supplies all at once. The supplies will be delivered directly to your Champion’s learning community prior to the first day of school. Since we are doing the program for a 2nd year, we receive a 10% discount that we are able to pass on to you directly! All prices on the order form reflect this discount.
This year we will be offering the sale online only. To order online, visit www.shopttkits.com and enter Account Number 99302 when prompted. The sale is open now and will close the first week of June.
If you are able to and would like to support a family needing help purchasing supplies for next year, please consider purchasing an extra kit for one or more of your students’ grade levels! When prompted to enter the child’s name please enter: “Donation” as the first name and the grade level as the last name. For example, “Donation First.”
As always, if you are in need of school supply assistance, please contact Kerri Eudy at firstname.lastname@example.org and complete a scholarship application. You are not required to purchase supplies through School Kidz. Each grade level’s supply list will be posted on our school website and there will be designated times for supply drop off. If you have any questions, please contact Ellen Hotaling at email@example.com.
IC Imagine Technology Raffle
IC Imagine is holding a raffle to raise money for technology in our classrooms. The proceeds will be used to buy Chromebooks and Laptops for student use. It is our vision to have 1 to 1 devices for our students and this is the first step in moving towards our goal. Tickets can be purchased in person or online at https://www.raffleriver.com?r=4025.
Information for Sellers
1st Prize: Apple iPad Pro – 16GB – WiFi 2nd Prize: Kindle Fire (5th Generation)
3rd Prize: Fitbit Flex 4th Prize: $50.00 Gift Card to The Local Joint
5th Prize: 1 LB of Coffee and Travel Mug from Dynamite Roasting
Prizes for Top Sellers
- Kindle Fire (5th Generation)
- Fitbit Flex
- Remote Control Mini-Quadcopter
The Drawing will be held Friday, May 27th, 2016 during morning meeting.
Winners will be notified via phone and/or email, and will be posted on our website.
- Tickets are $5 each, or 5 for $20. There are 10/booklet
- Raffle River will be hosting the ticket sales.
- Checks payable to ICP or Imagine Community Partners
- Money will be collected at the time of purchase.
- Champions will turn in money to their homeroom Collegiate Leader upon selling each booklet (10 tickets). You do not need to sell an entire booklet.
- All money and/or booklets must be turned in by Thursday May 26th.
Questions should be directed to any of the following Collegiate Leaders:
Thank you for your support in helping to put technology in our school!