As we continue through the winter months, we are likely to experience weather events that make it unsafe for our staff, families and students to report to our school building. If we experience a weather event that causes us to delay or close school, you will see us post one of the following types of schedule changes:
- Two Hour Delay: All students and staff report to school two hours later than normal. The car line will begin at 9:10am and all classes will begin at 10:00am.
- Closed: No school for students or staff; students do not report for attendance or complete any school work.
- Closed: Remote Learning Day: Staff does not report to school for work, students complete asynchronous lessons for the day.
- Early Release: We will specify a time for our regular dismissal procedures to begin in order to dismiss all students and staff earlier than normal to avoid dangerous weather conditions.
School closings, delays, and early releases will be posted on WLOS, the school Facebook account, the school Instagram account, email, and Remind.
Please sign up for News13 WLOS Text Alerts, here. You must sign up again each school year!
New to IC Imagine and want to join Remind text alerts?
- To join via text, text @icimagine to 81010