At IC Imagine, families are required to pack lunch and snacks daily for their Champions. Please be mindful that we will not be able to heat food up for your child and that microwaves will not be accessible to Champions.
As a convenience to families, we offer a Boxed Lunch Program. Prices vary depending on the meal served and size*.
*New for the 18/19 School Year our Middle/Upper School Students will receive larger portioned lunches when available. You will order from the menu that corresponds to your Champion’s campus.
CLICK HERE to view Current Menu Options.
IC Imagine uses Orgsonline to make ordering boxed lunches for your Champion easy and convenient! School Code: 393ICINC
You will need an Orgsonline account to place your order. Please scroll to the bottom of the page for help setting up your Orgsonline account.
Boxed Lunch Orders:
- Fill out the on-line form to indicate your order for the upcoming month by the posted deadline
- Ordering is open the 1st – 15th of the month prior to lunch delivery, this time frame may be adjusted for the first order of the school year. (www.orgsonline.com, school code: 393ICINC)
- You must order from the Lunch Menu that corresponds with your Champion’s School Campus (Lower School and Middle/Upper School)
- Submit payment online, by the Order Close date, via electronic check, which is free of charge, or Credit Card, for which a convenience fee applies.
IC Imagine does not accept cash payment for Boxed Lunch Orders.
- Lunches are delivered to Lower School Champion(s) by parent volunteers on the indicated day.
- Middle/Upper School Champions will collect their ordered lunch from the designated location on their campus.
- Refunds will not be issued if your child is absent.
- In the event of an inclement weather closing, families receive a credit to their orgsonline account, which is applied to their next lunch order.
Click HERE to see how to order lunch on Orgsonline.
Contact Melissa Strong, email@example.com
Need Financial Assistance? email: KerriEudy@icimagine.org for a scholarship application.