At IC Imagine we administer the North Carolina State Legislature required assessments along with local assessments to determine proficiency level, academic growth, and level of content mastery for subject and grade level. A summary of these assessments is in the table below.
Additional information regarding North Carolina required testing can be found here: https://www.dpi.nc.gov/districts-schools/testing-and-school-accountability
At any time parents and family members can request:
- information on policies regarding student participation in assessments and procedures for opting out, and
- information on required assessments that include
- subject matter tested,
- purpose of the test,
- source of the requirement (if applicable),
- amount of time it takes students to complete the test, and
- time and format of disseminating results.