We would love to have your carpool tags ready when you come to Open House! We will, if you give us your carpool information! We just need one person from each carpool to fill out our carpool form and each parent in the carpool to fill out the “Carpool Agreement Paperwork 16.17!
Carpool Agreement Paperwork 16.17
Car Line Expectations
Cell Phone use is not permitted in the car line during arrival or dismissal.
All drivers are expected to follow the directives of faculty who are directing traffic.
Arrival (7:25 – 7:55)
All cars will use the same procedure for arrival. The arrival line will open at 7:25 each morning in the front of the school (the side facing Brevard Road). Collegiate Leaders will be outside to assist with drop-off and opening car doors. Students will enter the building through 2 doors: the main door and the single door past the art room.
* You must be on the side of the building adjacent to Brevard Road before your child may exit the car. Your child may ONLY exit the car from the RIGHT side.
* All Champions (K-12) MUST use the arrival line or you must park in an ICI designated parking space and walk your child to the door. You MUST use the crosswalk if you are walking your child in to the school.
* Please follow the signals given by the Collegiate Leaders directing traffic and at the crosswalk.
After 7:55, the arrival line will close and your child will be tardy. If you are bringing your child after 7:55, you will need to park in the IC Imagine parking area, walk your student in and sign them in in the front office. This applies to ALL Champions (K-12).
- Please do NOT cut through the outlet mall in the morning to enter Ridgefield Boulevard
- Please keep gaps to a minimum between cars in the morning!
- Please do pay attention to Collegiate Leaders directing traffic and walkers!
- Please be aware that there are no sign outs from 2:30-3:30 while dismissal is taking place (this includes SCOPES pick up!)
- Please be mindful of our pick up windows.
*Kindergarten Dismissal (blue tag) begins at 2:40// Cars may not enter the line before 2:30
*Dismissal for 1st – 5th graders (purple tag) begins at 3:00 // Cars may not enter the line before 2:55
*Dismissal for Middle School Families (yellow tag) begins at 3:10// Cars may not enter the line before 3:05
*Dismissal for Upper School and Carpools (green tag) begins at 3:10// Please do not walk up to the doors prior to 3:10 * Please only park in designated IC Imagine parking.
Dismissal-Which Car Tag Do I Use?
If you have students in more than 1 grade level here at IC Imagine, you need to use the car tag that corresponds with your OLDEST child’s grade level.
Kinder only→ Blue
Any combinations K-5→ Purple
Any combinations that involve a middle or high school student→ Yellow
All families that are carpooling→ Green