Rising 6th – 8th Grade Registration
Fine Arts Selection for 18/19
Your champion will select one fine art of focus for the 2018/2019 school year. Please help your child make this selection by March 7th.
Mr. Wellman will host a band instrument assessment night on February 27th for currently enrolled Rising 6th graders or anyone interested in joining band. Students can try different instruments and find which one works best for them. Champions will receive recommendations from a collegiate leader or a university/professional level musician that will be on hand to assist in the process.
Middle School Information Sessions
We will host two opportunities for parents of currently enrolled 5th-8th grade Champions to hear from Jenn Townley, Head of School, Ryan Bell, Dean of Middle School and Middle School staff about our Middle School Program-including course offerings, extra-curricular opportunities, placement in accelerated classes and registration for classes this spring. We have exciting announcements to share! We will host a Coffee with Leadership on March 2nd, and a informational session on March 5th. Please see times and locations below.
Registration will happen during the school day for current 5th, 6th, and 7th grade students on March 7, 8, and 9.
- February 19th – 22nd – Fine Arts Morning Meeting Information Session
- February 27th, 5:00 – 7:00 pm – Band Instrument Assessment
- March 2nd, 8:00 – 9:00 am – Coffee With Leadership @ Bent Creek Baptist Church Fellowship Hall
- March 5th, 6:00 – 7:00 pm – Middle School Info Night for 18.19 for Current Families @ ICI Main Campus
- March 7, 8, 9 – Middle School Registration